Sunday, April 5, 2009

Homemade Playhouse

We got a new car seat for Megan the other day and it came in a huge box.... so I thought I would take advantage and turn it into a playhouse.....  woo hoo, she loved it. And she likes to draw on the walls with her sidewalk chalk..... we cannot wait for the weather to change so we can get outside and actually use the chalk on the sidewalk..... maybe some day the snow will melt and the sun will warm the air instead of just providing light, which of course I am very grateful for :)

3 comments:

The French Family said...

Oh man those homemade playhouses are the best I have some great memories of houses my dad would magically make out of a cardboard box. Good times!

Rebecca said...

The box is always the best part of the present! Hang on...spring is on it's way, we had sunshine and 70's yesterday, so maybe it will get to you next! Love You guys, MOM

Natali Jolley said...

how creative and fun you are Rachel. She is adorable. I know that I loved a good old cardboard box when I was little as well. And, if I'm honest, I love a good old cardboard box now. Where's my sidewalk chalk huh!