Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break

So Vegas didn't happen, but Bear Lake did! I was very proud of myself for remembering to bring my camera but when we got here and I tried to use it....the batteries were dead. So no pretty pictures. Casey's friend has a timeshare at Bear Lake and let us stay here for a couple nights. It has been really nice, there is a pool with a kiddie pool and Megan has had the time of her life. The kiddie pool is 2 ft deep which comes up to her shoulders so she mostly just climbed up and down the stairs. We tried some floaties to help her out but she hated them. Other than that we have just been relaxing and playing skip-bo :) The weather did clear up today so we could see the lake...so beautiful, it would be fun to come back in the summer and play.

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm glad you got to get away for a bit. It is always nice to have a change.

Stefanie Sayre said...

How fun. I bet Casey and you both enjoyed your break together. I wish we could have a spring break.. I so need a vacation.