Friday, March 20, 2009

Recent Activities

Megan can put herself to sleep! She has been doing this at night for a while but I took this picture the first day she went down for a nap by herself. Good 'ol Mr. Lion and Teddy Bear helped of course.This is Megan's obsession with shoes caught on camera, she's always either putting them on taking them off.

I just think her face is funny in this picture, cute girl.
This next week is Casey's spring break!! woo hoo! We're thinking of going to Vegas but I don't know if we will make it. I'm hoping for warm weather and a pool!!

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

She is so cute! It is always nice when the kids go down by them selves.

Auralee said...

What an adorable little girl! I love her smile in the last picture. Have fun over spring break =)

Rebecca said...

I love the piggies!! Wish we were there. MOM