Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hanauma Bay and Hawaii Kai

Sorry if your getting tired of these posts.....last one of Hawaii :)

Our very last night we drove out to Hanauma Bay. We were too late to make it to
the beach so we stopped on top of the hill and watched the 
sunset over Hawaii Kai.
The trip was absolutely amazing and nowhere near long enough for me.....
I would definitely recommend  staying outside of Honolulu if you ever make it out
to Ohau, being outside of the hussle and bussle of the city was great,
all though it was cool to see all the shops of things that I've only ever seen in magazines :)
The people there are so friendly and were so fun to be around
Goodbye beautiful warmth, sand and ocean!













2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love all the pic's, and no I'm not tired of them yet! Wish we could all go together.

Erika said...

Beautiful!
What's Casey going to do about a job? ARe you going to stay in Alaska?