Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bathroom Makeover

So, here is my first post of many, to redo the rooms in our house.
This before picture doesn't do the hideous blue color on the walls justice....but it's
the only one I have, so imagine that blue everywhere...and imagine the hideousness of it


and then be blown away by the beauty of the color I picked out :)




Now, I am by no means an interior decorator and as such these pictures are mainly to showcase the paint color....if you have any suggestions for what should go on the wall
above the toilet I'm all ears :)

Onto the next room!

5 comments:

Allen Family said...

You picked out a great color! It looks wonderful!

Rachel said...

I like it alot!

Rebecca said...

I love it! It looks so much better than the blue~good job Sissy! Maybe you can find some nice "beachy" pic's while you're in Hawaii to put in there?!

Higgtastic said...

Awesome! What color is that? I have to de-blue the outside of our home and kitchen when spring hits.

I know the lay out of our homes are the same... I wish I could say the same about our bathrooms!

Erika said...

looks great! Wish I had the courage to do something like paint a whole room :)!