Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Best 20 Memories of 2010
(in no particular order)

20. New addition to the family, Addison Paige Schanz, born 2/16/10
19. Daddy racked up two car accidents, one speeding ticket and a ticket for running a red light
(OK, OK one of the car accidents wasn't his fault :)
18. Casey graduated PA school!!
17. Playing in the cool evening of a hot Idaho summer day
16. Many, many trips to SLC to see the Real Salt Lake Soccer team
15. Meeting the Real Salt Lake Soccer team
14. Schanz Family Reunion in Island Park
13. Setting our dear turtle, Fred, free in the Shelley pond
12. Moved to Alaska!
11. Trip to the Oregon Coast, Robinson family get together
10. 'Lot's of traveling for job Interviews
9. Casey got a job!
8. I got to quit working, woohoo! :)
(for a paycheck anyway)
7. Hearing my girls laugh together
6. Buying our first house
5. First Alaska Moose sighting, along the freeway
4. First Holidays with just our little family
3. Casey and I both completely forgetting our 5 year anniversary
(my mom had to remind me)
2. First taste of Alaska smoked salmon, yummmm
1. 'Lot's and 'Lot's of hugs and kisses from the two cutest girls I know


1 comment:

Blake Jones said...

Sounds like you guys are enjoying Alaska. Blake wants to go there, but I don't know if I could handle the dark and cold. I hear the summers are nice though. I love your Christmas presents!