Friday, June 5, 2009

More soccer

Finally got my camera back :) (thanks stef) So here is the Real Salt Lake Soccer game we went to with Stef and Cory. We got there early so we dropped the boys off at the stadium and went to Tai Pan (i'm not sure how to spell that) oh man, if we had a house to decorate and money to do it with I would have spent a lot there :) The guys had a blast winning t-shirts and soccer balls at the carnival before the game.


I love this picture of Megan, she fell asleep with her binki but once it fell out her lips were stuck in the same position.

4 comments:

The French Family said...

looks like fun! However, shame on you for not letting us know you were down here! Next time for sure!

Skye said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I never would have known you guys liked soccer so much (haha)! The picture of Megan is priceless...you gotta love her pacifier mouth :)

Stefanie Sayre said...

that was such a freakin awesome weekend!

Jenna Anderson said...

ok...i live in Utah and I have yet to be to a RealSalt Lake game. I am jealous. Travs company always goes in the fall. So if I dont make it there this summer, i will definitely go when the company does! ANytime you are in Utah and need a place to stay, let us know! We have a spare room here in American Fork :)