Sunday, June 7, 2009

16 Months

So Megan is 16 months old. I don't have any pictures for this post but just a few funny characteristics. She is such a happy kid, likes to explore and is so funny, especially in the mornings she's in such a goofy mood and the first thing she does is ask for candy. Her new favorite food is pickles, she has gone over to the dark side. It used to be that as soon as I would open the fridge she would go for her milk but now it's straight to the pickle jar. Her vocabulary is growing so fast, she'll say daddy, mom, baby, bird, dog, hi, thank you, please, candy, sock, yuck. She has a bunch of animal sounds as well, my favorite is the cat. She is such a little copy cat, it's so interesting to see her interpretation of what I'm doing. She has started to try and sing, it is so funny, "aaaahhhhh, gurgle gurgle" I'll have to post a video.

No comments: