Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

Our lives have been pretty routine this past week. So no exciting posts but just an update on where we're at. Casey is finishing up his second semester and ofcourse has done really well, only one semester of book work to go and then in August he will start rotations. His first one is scheduled for Rexburg! Back to the bubble! Megan has stopped crying when I drop her off at the babysitters, I have mixed emotions about that. We are still anxiously awaiting the opening of Ross park (water park) and hot summer days! oh, our intramural soccer team made it to the semifinals we lost 3-2 they scored the stupid 3rd goal with about 30 seconds left in the game! But we had an undeafeted pre-season so I would call that a success.

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

So are you guys moving back to Rexburg or is Casey just going to drive?

Stefanie Sayre said...

woo hoo on the soccer season! We still have a few more games for indoor and a bunch for Cory's outdoor, and of course I am the cheerleader. I told Cory about the Real Salt Lake game, he sounded excited but forgot to answer me yea or nea, because he was busy getting ready for his night shift. I bet we will do it, but let me just get a def. answer for you guys. I can't wait to see Real in the new stadium... Yea!