Thursday, March 25, 2010

.........

It seems as though it's been a while since I've posted anything, and I feel like connecting to the blog world instead of just watching everyone else, which is usually what I would prefer doing :) I've lost myself into the mommy world and am actually enjoying it. For some reason having two kids to take care of has empowered me....I feel a little invincible, like I can do anything. It's like I've had my head down immersed in diaper changes, feedings, cleaning and exhaustion, but when I look up I feel more like myself than I have in a while....does that make any sense??
We are loving our little Addison and Megan continues to provide endless entertainment for us :) Thanks for reading my random thoughts, it's time for another feeding.....

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've always loved your random thoughts! Keep sharing :) I'm so glad you are enjoying your Mommy time, you are where you are meant to be. Love you, MOM

Rachel said...

If you feel empowered that gives me hope that I can too when our second one comes along! I love your good perspective on motherhood; you don't complain about it the way most of do to vent. So your little thought turned out to be a motivating example. Thanks!

LauraBro said...

so glad you are loving your new LO and mothering 2!!! it's in those diaper changing, feeding, burping moments that the most sweet and tender moments and memories happen. Thanks for shaing your thoughts!

amy said...

I love it! You sound wonderful :) you can just hear it in your voice on the page. Glad to hear things are going well, keep smiling and enjoying, you are a powerful woman girl! There is no way I could be doing what you're doing. Live it up :)

Stefanie Sayre said...

you are such a great mom.. and yes you can do anything! I totally know what you mean.. at least the part where you feel like yourself. I totally think God knew what he was doing and that this is our calling in life to be mommies if we can and to raise them up the best we can. Good job!