Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What What.....I'm still alive!

We had an amazing December! Casey finished up his rotation in Utah.....crashing our car one more time for good measure.....and then he had three weeks off for some much needed rest and relaxation! We spent one week in our new apartment in Shelley just chillin' and then took a plane to Vancouver to stay with my family for a week and a half, spent a few days with Casey's sister in Aloha and then drove back with Casey's parents. Here is a photo journey of some of the things we enjoyed with our Dad :)

Playing the Original Nintendo......who needs a Wii?? And that's our sad little tree in the background :)
Visiting the Oregon Coast! Can you believe there were blue skies?!

Going to OMSI. A really cool science museum with tons of hands on experiments and activities for kids and grown ups.

These pictures weren't the best. I had the camera on action mode which doesn't have a flash and well you can see the result
Concentrating very hard on using scissors for the first time
I made these skirts while at my mom's house, one for Megan and one for the little sister on the way :)

Just posing for the camera...she's starting to get the hang of it
A sweet tutu I made when we got back home from Washington.

Overall a great vacation and wonderful Christmas! We were spoiled and I miss everyone!

6 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...

I cannot believe how much Megan has grown!! WOW! So cute! I am so bummed out that we never made getting together work out. The end of the year is a busy time, though! Next time you are in Utah for anything, let us know!

Cristi said...

Oh, Im SO happy to see a new post from you! Glad you guys are doing well! And Megs is SOO sweet!

Rebecca said...

That last picture was like Dejavu~So glad you are back online, it is a lonely world wide web without you in it!

The Andersens said...

That girl has lost her baby face! She is growing up so fast! So cute! I'm glad you guys had a great vacation. I hope all is well!

Christy said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time! Megan looks so darling in her tutu, and in fact Madi said, "she looks cute, in a ballerina." hehe. She looks so much like you too. Hope you are feeling well!

Rachel said...

She has so much hair! Megan makes London look bald! I remember going to the OMSI when I was little so it was fun to take my daughter this past september. Lond liked the water area the most.
I really like the cute skirts you made and her pink coat is adorable; I want one. Megan looks so grown up in her ballerina outfit!