Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Signing off

So our internet is being shut off today and I don't know when the next time will be that I will be able to get connected again :) Char if you're reading this call me with the details of the party (stupid facebook isn't working). Casey is in SLC for his Psych rotation and we are moving to Shelley! woohoo.... these last 6 months have gone by fast, I'm hoping the next 7 will go by just as fast, if not faster, and we will be moving on to another chapter of our lives! :) Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I will miss you...but I will get to see you pretty soon! Maybe you could find a place with free WIFI~Love to you all MOM

Christy said...

We will miss you too!! I didn't know you were moving! Good luck in Shelley, that's not too far so maybe we will see you guys occasionally! Are all of Casey's last rotations in or around Shelley? Do you need any help? let me know-478-2660. I hope you get this before your internet is shut off!!