Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catch Up

Well I thought I should post some recent activity about our family.  
Casey is 2 months into the PA program at ISU and it is a lot of work.  So much memorizing.  He's excited for the book work to end and the hands on stuff to begin.  
I am working from home with the same landscaping company I've been with for three years now.  It works out pretty well.  
Megan is growing up so fast.  She crawls around easily and is trying so hard to walk.  We've been working on clapping and waving as well, she's a genius!  :)
I just finished sewing my first apron and it was a lot of fun.
There's a little bit about us

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So how do you make all the cute stuff on your blog?? And how do you add names of the other blogs you visit? My blog is so boring! Yours is looking pretty cute!

Hilary said...

Duh I'm a stalker...

just kidding. I was looking at some of my Facebook friend's profiles and curious to see who else had a blog.

Am I in trouble? :)